Born Rawtenstall, Lancashire, 1973
Diploma Foundation Studies Art and Design, Newcastle College, 2007
Foundation Degree Fine Art Practice, Newcastle College, 2009
Member of the British Origami Society since 1998.
I currently live and work in the city of Durham, in north-east England, where I teach origami, create original works, and fulfil commissions for private and commercial clients. (I also have a day job, but it's very dull...)
- 2004 'Contemporary British Origami', Embassy of Japan, London
- 2006 'Fin che la Barca Va (Tradition and Change)', La Barca, Italy
- 2007 The Art Works Galleries, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2007 'Mapping the Necklace', Necklace Park, Durham
- 2007 DOTT 07 Design Festival, Baltic Square, Gateshead
- 2008 The Art Works Galleries, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2009 'Eight by Eight', Newcastle Arts Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne
- 2009 'Origami. El arte del plegado', Centro de Historia de Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
Diagrams and photographs of several of my pieces have been published in various publications of the British Origami Society, Origami USA, and the Asociación Española de Papiroflexia. It's not that easy to get hold of these publications if you're not a member of those societies, so you might be more interested in....
Последние работы из авторской галереи